martes, 6 de octubre de 2009

Sheldon Cooper III






“Penny: Good morning Sheldon come dance with me
Sheldon: No.
Penny: Why not?
Sheldon: While I subscribe to the many worlds theory that posits the existence of an infinite number of Sheldons in an infinite number of universes, I assure you that in none of them am I dancing.
Penny: Are you fun in any of them?
Sheldon The math would suggest that in a few i´m a clown made of candy. But a don´t dance.”

“Penny: You know what? I give up, he´s impossible.
Sheldon: "I can't be impossible; I exist! I believe what you meant to say was 'I give up! He is improbable!'
Penny:.......”

“Howard: Sheldon you’re wrong, Wolverine was not born with bone claws.
Sheldon: Howard, you know me to be a very smart man. Don’t you think if I were wrong, I’d know it?.”

“Sheldon: Are you upset about something?
Leonard: What was your first clue?
Sheldon: Well there was a number of things. First the late hour, then you demeanors seems very low energy plus your irritability...
Leonard: Yes I'm upset!
Sheldon: Oh... I don't usually pick up on those things. Good for me.
Leonard: Yeah good for you.
Sheldon: (walks away and then turns back) Oh, wait. Did you want to talk about what's bothering you?
Leonard: I don't know... maybe.
Sheldon: Wow! I'm on fire tonight.”

“Leonard: I don't want to go to Texas
Wolowitz: Alright and I do? My people already crossed the desert once. We're done.”


“Leonard: What's that?
Sheldon: Tea. When people are upset, the cultural convention is to bring them hot beverages. (a pause as he tries to think of what to do next, then he says awkwardly) 'There, there'. (another pause) You wanna talk about it?
Leonard: No.
Sheldon: Good! 'There there' was really all I had. “

“Stuart: Here Sheldon. I pulled the new Hellboy for you. It's mind-blowing.
Sheldon: Excuse me! Spoiler alert!
Stuart: What? I didn't spoil anything.
Sheldon: You told me it's mind-blowing, so my mind is going into it pre-blown. Once a mind is pre-blown, it cannot be re-blown.
Stuart: I'm sorry.
Sheldon: Said the Grinch to Christmas.”


The Big Bang Theory (ver serie)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario